Collection Week is . . .
NOVEMBER 14TH - 21ST
Monday, November 14th 11 AM - 1 PM
Tuesday, November 15th 11 AM - 1 PM
Wednesday, November 16th 5 - 8 PM
Thursday, November 17th 11 AM - 1 PM
Friday, November 18th 10 AM - 1 PM
Saturday, November 19th 10 AM - 1 PM
Sunday, November 20th 1 - 4 PM
Monday, November 21st 11 AM - 3 PM
DROP OFF LOCATION:
1155 Escalon Avenue, Escalon
If you need more information,
please contact Brenda Davis:
209.838.3000 church office / 209.495.3861 cell
Operation Christmas Child
Boxes are Available!
Trinity Church is participating in Operation Christmas Child again this year!!! Operation Christmas Child is a great way to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with children around the world! By preparing a shoe box of school supplies, small toys, hygiene items, and other items, you can make an eternal difference in the life of a child this Christmas.
If you are interested in participating in this seasonal ministry, please stop by the table at the back of the sanctuary and pick up a box or two to fill.
Please fill your box with the suggested materials and bring them to:
Trinity Church’s office by Thursday, November 17th
to the Drop Off Location at Heritage Church
on the week of November 14th - 21st.
DONATION . . .
A donation of $10 per box is suggested to help cover the cost of shipping.
SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR YOUR BOX . . .
• SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons or markers, stamps and ink pad sets, writing pads or paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
• TOYS: Small cars, balls, dolls, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, small Etch A Sketch®, toys that light up or make noise (with extra batteries), Slinky®, etc.
• NON-LIQUID HYGIENE ITEMS: Toothbrush, mild bar soap (in a plastic bag), comb, washcloths, etc.
• OTHER: T-shirts, socks, ball caps, sunglasses, hair clips, toy jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries).
• A PERSONAL NOTE: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. (If you include your name and address, the child may write back.)
• DO NOT INCLUDE: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; candy; toothpaste; seeds; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snowglobes or glass containers; or aerosol cans.
EXTRA ITEMS . . .
Do you have extra items that won’t fit in your box? They can be used! Please bring them with your OCC shoe box. These extra items can be used at the relay center.