We are in the process of changing our online giving platform. PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US SOON! We are updating this feature to make it easier for you to give financial contributions electronically.
If you wish to give a financial contribution online, please click
the "learn more" button to access a secure giving site.
We are in the process of changing our online giving platform. PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US SOON!
We are updating this feature to make it easier for you to give financial contributions electronically.
We love to worship!
Escalon Youth Center
Trinity Church is a friendly group of believers who want to reach the world for Jesus Christ!
We love to worship.
We love to fellowship.
We love to minister to those our community,
Visit us once as a visitor.
Join us a second time as FAMILY . . .
We can't wait
to see you!
WELCOME TO TRINITY CHURCH . . .
Thank you for visiting Trinity Church's website. We look forward to meeting you in person!
DO YOU NEED US?
Please contact us if we can serve you in any way.
Church Office - 209.838.3000
Pastor Arney Corbin - 209.403.4783
Dana Corbin - 209.988.8759
Todd O’Neill - 209.662.9314
Brenda Davis - 209.495.3861
CAN'T JOIN US IN PERSON? VISIT US FOR CHURCH ONLINE!
Live stream for our church service is available online on Sundays at 10:00 AM. You can access this two different ways:
1. On YouTube - search “Escalon Trinity Church” (or click this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2TKzU2ZajA2I7mxEGzQ3iw )
2. On Facebook - search “Trinity Church Livestream” and send us a friend request.
EASY ACCESS FOR GIVING
For those who are concerned about giving your tithes and offerings in a timely manner, we have 4 options available to you:
1. TEXT TO GIVE - You may text "trinitychurch" (no spaces) to "73256" and follow the directions to submit your donation using your credit/debit card or ACH.
2. ONLINE GIVING - Click this link https://onrealm.org/escalontrinitychurch/give/now and follow the directions to give online.
3. DELIVER YOU DONATION - Bring your donation to the church office. Please place it in an envelope and give it to a member of the office staff. If no one is in the office, please drop it through the mail slot in the office door. Be sure to write your name on the envelope and designate your donation. (Example: "Tithes - $100," "Missions - $50," and "EYC - $50.")
4. MAIL YOUR DONATION - Mail your donation to the church office at 1900 California Street, Escalon, CA 95320. Please remember to designate your donation.
Thanks in advance for your faithful giving! We appreciate you!!!
“I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart.
And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.
So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
John 14:27, NLT