We are in the process of changing our online giving platform. PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US SOON! We are updating this feature to make it easier for you to give financial contributions electronically.
If you wish to give a financial contribution online, please click
the "learn more" button to access a secure giving site.
We are in the process of changing our online giving platform. PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US SOON!
We are updating this feature to make it easier for you to give financial contributions electronically.
Trinity Church is a friendly group of believers who want to reach the world for Jesus Christ!
We love to worship.
We love to fellowship.
We love to minister to those our community,
Visit us once as a visitor.
Join us a second time as FAMILY . . .
We can't wait
to see you!
Our Office Staff and Church Board are still working diligently to sort through the information we are receiving regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the restrictions. Your health is our utmost concern, and we take the recommendations from the government seriously. While we are not fearful and panicky about this situation, we want to be diligent in doing everything possible to protect our church family, especially those who fall in the category of high risk.
So, in light of these recent restrictions and advisements, we have made some adjustments:
SUNDAY MORNING ONLINE SERVICES ONLY
Livestream for our church service will be available online. You can access this two different ways:
1. On YouTube - searching “Escalon Trinity Church” (or clicking this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2TKzU2ZajA2I7mxEGzQ3iw )
2. On Facebook - search “Trinity Church Livestream”.
We will livestream the entire service, including worship, to ensure that our congregation is spiritually fed during this time. We recognize that this may be a new step for some of you and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to access it. If you need assistance with setting up access to the livestream link, please contact Pastor Arney Corbin, Todd O’Neill, or Brenda Davis before Sunday.
Anchored Youth Ministries, which usually meets at the Escalon Youth Center, will livestream their service from the youth center on Tuesday nights until restrictions are lifted.If you have teenagers, please have them access the livestream channel and join us remotely!
Some small group Bible studies will continue, as long as there is adequate space between people and no physical contact.These groups have less than 10 people at a time, but we will be taking extreme caution to wipe down door handles, tables, and anything else that may be touched during the time people are here.Check with your leader to see if your group will still meet. If you hold off on joining them until the recommended quarantine time is finished, don’t fret.They will give an opportunity for you to catch up on DVD teaching sessions you have missed.
EASY ACCESS FOR GIVING
For those who are concerned about giving your tithes and offerings in a timely manner, we have 4 options available to you:
1. TEXT TO GIVE - You may text "trinitychurch" (no spaces) to "73256" and follow the directions to submit your donation using your credit/debit card or ACH.
2. ONLINE GIVING - Click this link https://onrealm.org/escalontrinitychurch/give/now and follow the directions to give online.
3. DELIVER YOU DONATION - Bring your donation to the church office. Please place it in an envelope and give it to a member of the office staff. If no one is in the office, please drop it through the mail slot in the office door. Be sure to write your name on the envelope and designate your donation. (Example: "Tithes - $100," "Missions - $50," and "EYC - $50.")
4. MAIL YOUR DONATION - Mail your donation to the church office at 1900 California Street, Escalon, CA 95320. Please remember to designate your donation.
Thanks in advance for your faithful giving! We appreciate you!!!
DO YOU NEED US?
If you get sick and would like for us to pray for you, or help you in some way, please do not hesitate to contact the pastoral/office staff. We are here to assist you in any way possible.
Pastor Arney Corbin - 403.4783
Dana Corbin - 988.8759
Todd O’Neill - 662.9314
Brenda Davis - 495.3861
Church Office - 838.3000
Friends, once again, we are not panicked by the effects of this virus, but we want to be prudent about protecting those in our congregation. We also desire to follow the rules and guidelines given to us by our leaders. Our hope and trust is in the Lord. We know that He is faithful and will guide us through these current circumstances.
We desire to be a blessing to you and your family. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need us!
“I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart.
And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.
So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
John 14:27, NLT